Are you looking to join a fun and energetic team of passionate Chartered Secretaries? Does the prospect of providing a high quality service to a diverse range of clients excite you?
CLS Chartered Secretaries are expanding and we are seeking a Company Secretarial Assistant who is as enthusiastic as we are about providing a great high quality customer focused service that sets us apart.
CLS, was established in 2014 and has become one of the fastest growing company secretarial firms in Ireland providing professional services to accountants, solicitors and tax advisors.
In CLS we are passionate about what we do and we try to go beyond our client’s expectations. So much so that in 2018 we were the only Irish firm shortlisted for the ICSA Governance Institute Awards for ‘Service Provider of the Year’.
Details about the role
This full time position will be based in our Carlow office and is ideal for anybody living near Carlow or considering relocating from Dublin. As our new Company Secretarial Assistant, you will be assisting our Company Secretarial Team:-
- Managing a portfolio of clients across various industries and backgrounds
- Preparing and filing Annual Returns and uploading financial statements
- Preparing AGM Documentation, maintenance of statutory and beneficial ownership registers
- Managing District Court and High Court Applications
- Drafting company formation documentation
- Drafting company secretarial documentation including share restructuring and other corporate transactions
- Providing company law and company secretarial advice
- Liaising with clients and the Company Registration Office on a regular basis
- Preparing reports for the management team
If you have experience working in a professional services firm, whether you are qualified, part qualified, you are friendly, have a keen eye for detail, work well under tight deadlines, organised and good at prioritising we want to meet you.
For more information on the role and to submit your CV, email Collette Flood at firstname.lastname@example.org