Conor will present a Company Law and Company Secretarial update for ACCA on 10th June 2020.
Overview of topics covered:
- CRO reduced services
- Filing annual returns with CRO
- Holding company meetings electronically
- What are the annual company secretarial requirements for a company
- Signing documents on behalf of the company
- Appointing a second or alternate director due to sickness or incapacity
- Importance of documenting key decisions
- Directors loans approval in writing and the use of the Summary Approval Procedure
- Golden shares permitting lending between companies
Time: 11:00 – 12:30 CPD Credits: 1.5
You can sign up on the ACCA website.